64. Fakaththaboohu faanjaynahu wa
llatheena maAAahu fee alfulki waaghraqna
allatheena kaththaboo bi-ayatina innahum kanoo qawman AAameen
64. But they rejected him, and We delivered him, and those with him, in the Ark: but We
overwhelmed in the flood those who rejected Our signs. They were indeed a blind
Section 9 (65-72)
65. Wa-ila AAadin akhahum hoodan qala ya qawmi oAAbudoo Allaha ma lakum min
ilahin ghayruhu afala tattaqoon
65. To the 'Ad people, (We sent) Hud, one of their (own) brethren: He said: O my people!
worship God! ye have no other god but Him will ye not fear (God)?"
66. Qala almalao allatheena kafaroo min qawmihi inna lanaraka fee safahatin wa-inna
unnuka mina alkathibeen
66. The leaders of the Unbelievers among his people said: "Ah! we see thou art an
imbecile!" and "We think thou art a liar!"www.islamicbulletin.com