156. Allatheena itha asabat-hum museebatun qaloo inna lillahi wa-inna ilayhi
156. Who say, when afflicted with calamity: "To Allah We belong, and to Him is our
157. Ola-ika AAalayhim salawatun min rabbihim warahmatun waola-ika humu
157. They are those on whom (Descend) blessings from Allah, and Mercy, and they are
the ones that receive guidance.
158. Inna a
lmarwata min shaAAa-iri Allahi faman hajja albayta awi
iAAtamara fala junaha AAalayhi an yattawwafa bihima waman tatawwaAAa khayran fa-
inna Allaha shakirun AAaleem
158. Behold! Safa and Marwa are among the Symbols of Allah. So if those who visit the
House in the Season or at other times, should compass them round, it is no sin in them.
And if any one obeyeth his own impulse to good,--be sure that Allah is He Who
recogniseth and knoweth.www.islamicbulletin.com