33. Wasakhkhara lakumu a
lqamara da-ibayni wasakhkhara lakumu allayla
33. And He hath made subject to you the sun and the moon, both diligently pursuing their
courses; and the night and the day hath he (also) made subject to you.
34. Waatakum min kulli ma saaltumoohu wa-in taAAuddoo niAAmata Allahi la tuhsooha
inna al-insana la
34. And He giveth you of all that ye ask for. But if ye count the favours of Allah, never
will ye be able to number them. Verily, man is given up to injustice and ingratitude.
Section 6 (35-41)
35. Wa-ith qala ibraheemu rabbi ijAAal hatha albalada aminan wa
jnubnee wabaniyya an
35. Remember Abraham said: "O my Lord! make this city one of peace and security: and
preserve me and my sons from worshipping idols.www.islamicbulletin.com