27. Allah will establish in strength those who believe, with the word that stands firm, in
this world and in the Hereafter; but Allah will leave, to stray, those who do wrong: Allah
doeth what He willeth.
Section 5 (28-34)
28. Alam tara ila allatheena baddaloo niAAmata Allahi kufran waahalloo qawmahum
28. Hast thou not turned thy vision to those who have changed the favour of Allah. Into
blasphemy and caused their people to descend to the House of Perdition?-
29. Jahannama yaslawnaha wabi/sa alqarar
29. Into Hell? They will burn therein,- an evil place to stay in!
30. WajaAAaloo lillahi andadan liyudilloo AAan sabeelihi qul tamattaAAoo fa-inna
maseerakum ila a
30. And they set up (idols) as equal to Allah, to mislead (men) from the Path! Say:
"Enjoy (your brief power)! But verily ye are making straightway for Hell!"www.islamicbulletin.com