6. Walakum feeha jamalun heena tureehoona waheena tasrahoon
6. And ye have a sense of pride and beauty in them as ye drive them home in the evening,
and as ye lead them forth to pasture in the morning.
7. Watahmilu athqalakum ila baladin lam takoonoo baligheehi illa bishiqqi al-anfusi inna
rabbakum laraoofun raheem
7. And they carry your heavy loads to lands that ye could not (otherwise) reach except
with souls distressed: for your Lord is indeed Most Kind, Most Merciful,
lhameera litarkabooha wazeenatan wayakhluqu ma la
8. And (He has created) horses, mules, and donkeys, for you to ride and use for show;
and He has created (other) things of which ye have no knowledge.
9. WaAAala Allahi qasdu a
ssabeeli waminha ja-irun walaw shaa lahadakum