18. If ye would count up the favours of Allah, never would ye be able to number them:
for Allah is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful.
llahu yaAAlamu ma tusirroona wama tuAAlinoon
19. And Allah doth know what ye conceal, and what ye reveal.
llatheena yadAAoona min dooni Allahi la yakhluqoona shay-an wahum
20. Those whom they invoke besides Allah create nothing and are themselves created.
21. Amwatun ghayru ahya-in wama yashAAuroona ayyana yubAAathoon
21. (They are things) dead, lifeless: nor do they know when they will be raised up.
Section 3 (22-25)www.islamicbulletin.com