12. He has made subject to you the Night and the Day; the sun and the moon; and the
stars are in subjection by His Command: verily in this are Signs for men who are wise.
13. Wama tharaa lakum fee al-ardi mukhtalifan alwanuhu inna fee thalika laayatan
13. And the things on this earth which He has multiplied in varying colours (and
qualities): verily in this is a sign for men who celebrate the praises of Allah (in gratitude).
14. Wahuwa allathee sakhkhara albahra lita/kuloo minhu lahman tariyyan watastakhrijoo
minhu hilyatan talbasoonaha watara alfulka mawakhira feehi walitabtaghoo min fadlihi
14. It is He Who has made the sea subject, that ye may eat thereof flesh that is fresh and
tender, and that ye may extract therefrom ornaments to wear; and thou seest the ships
therein that plough the waves, that ye may seek (thus) of the bounty of Allah and that ye
may be grateful.www.islamicbulletin.com