22. Ilahukum ilahun wahidun fa
llatheena la yu/minoona bi
munkiratun wahum mustakbiroon
22. Your Allah is one Allah. as to those who believe not in the Hereafter, their hearts
refuse to know, and they are arrogant.
23. La jarama anna Allaha yaAAlamu ma yusirroona wama yuAAlinoona innahu la
23. Undoubtedly Allah doth know what they conceal, and what they reveal: verily He
loveth not the arrogant.
24. Wa-itha qeela lahum matha anzala rabbukum qaloo asateeru al-awwaleen
24. When it is said to them, "What is it that your Lord has revealed?" they say, "Tales of