33. "So peace is on me the day I was born, the day that I die, and the day that I shall be
raised up to life (again)"!
34. Thalika AAeesa ibnu maryama qawla alhaqqi allathee feehi yamtaroon
34. Such (was) Jesus the son of Mary: (it is) a statement of truth, about which they
35. Ma kana lillahi an yattakhitha min waladin subhanahu itha qada amran fa-innama
yaqoolu lahu kun fayakoon
35. It is not befitting to (the majesty of) Allah that He should beget a son. Glory be to
Him! when He determines a matter, He only says to it, "Be", and it is.
36. Wa-inna Allaha rabbee warabbukum fa
AAbudoohu hatha siratun mustaqeem
36. Verily Allah is my Lord and your Lord: Him therefore serve ye: this is a Way that is