75. Say: "If any men go astray, ((Allah)) Most Gracious extends (the rope) to them, until,
when they see the warning of Allah (being fulfilled) - either in punishment or in (the
approach of) the Hour,- they will at length realise who is worst in position, and (who)
weakest in forces!
76. Wayazeedu Allahu allatheena ihtadaw hudan wa
AAinda rabbika thawaban wakhayrun maradda
76. "And Allah doth advance in guidance those who seek guidance: and the things that
endure, Good Deeds, are best in the sight of thy Lord, as rewards, and best in respect of
(their) eventual return."
77. Afaraayta allathee kafara bi-ayatina waqala laootayanna malan wawalada
77. Hast thou then seen the (sort of) man who rejects Our Signs, yet says: "I shall
certainly be given wealth and children?"
78. AttalaAAa alghayba ami ittakhatha AAinda a
78. Has he penetrated to the Unseen, or has he taken a contract with ((Allah)) Most