72. Qul araaytum in jaAAala Allahu AAalaykumu a
nnahara sarmadan ila yawmi
alqiyamati man ilahun ghayru Allahi ya/teekum bilaylin taskunoona feehi afala
72. Say: See ye? If Allah were to make the day perpetual over you to the Day of
Judgment, what god is there other than Allah, who can give you a night in which ye can
rest? Will ye not then see?
73. Wamin rahmatihi jaAAala lakumu allayla wa
nnahara litaskunoo feehi
walitabtaghoo min fadlihi walaAAallakum tashkuroon
73. It is out of His Mercy that He has made for you Night and Day,--that ye may rest
therein, and that ye may seek of his Grace;--and in order that ye may be grateful.
74. Wayawma yunadeehim fayaqoolu ayna shuraka-iya allatheena kuntum tazAAumoon
74. The Day that He will call on them, He will say: "Where are my 'partners'? whom ye
imagined (to be such)?"www.islamicbulletin.com