65. Wayawma yunadeehim fayaqoolu matha ajabtumu almursaleen
65. That Day ((Allah)) will call to them, and say: "What was the answer ye gave to the
66. FaAAamiyat AAalayhimu al-anbao yawma-ithin fahum la yatasaaloon
66. Then the (whole) story that Day will seem obscure to them (like light to the blind)
and they will not be able (even) to question each other.
67. Faamma man taba waamana waAAamila salihan faAAasa an yakoona mina
67. But any that (in this life) had repented, believed, and worked righteousness, will have
hopes to be among those who achieve salvation.
68. Warabbuka yakhluqu ma yashao wayakhtaru ma kana lahumu alkhiyaratu subhana
Allahi wataAAala AAamma yushrikoon