2. But follow that which comes to thee by inspiration from thy Lord: for Allah is well
acquainted with (all) that ye do.
3. Watawakkal AAala Allahi wakafa bi
3. And put thy trust in Allah, and enough is Allah as a disposer of affairs.
4. Ma jaAAala Allahu lirajulin min qalbayni fee jawfihi wama jaAAala azwajakumu alla-
ahiroona minhunna ommahatikum wama jaAAala adAAiyaakum abnaakum
thalikum qawlukum bi-afwahikum wa
llahu yaqoolu alhaqqa wahuwa yahdee a
4. Allah has not made for any man two hearts in his (one) body: nor has He made your
wives whom ye divorce by Zihar your mothers: nor has He made your adopted sons your
sons. Such is (only) your (manner of) speech by your mouths. But Allah tells (you) the
Truth, and He shows the (right) Way.www.islamicbulletin.com