19. Amma allatheena amanoo waAAamiloo a
ssalihati falahum jannatu alma/wa nuzulan
bima kanoo yaAAmaloon
19. For those who believe and do righteous deeds are Gardens as hospitable homes, for
their (good) deeds.
20. Waamma allatheena fasaqoo fama/wahumu a
nnaru kullama aradoo an yakhrujoo
minha oAAeedoo feeha waqeela lahum thooqoo AAathaba a
nnari allathee kuntum bihi
20. As to those who are rebellious and wicked, their abode will be the Fire: every time
they wish to get away therefrom, they will be forced thereinto, and it will be said to them:
"Taste ye the Penalty of the Fire, the which ye were wont to reject as false."
21. Walanutheeqannahum mina alAAathabi al-adna doona alAAathabi al-akbari