27. Awa lam yaraw anna nasooqu almaa ila al-ardi aljuruzi fanukhriju bihi zarAAan ta-
kulu minhu anAAamuhum waanfusuhum afala yubsiroon
27. And do they not see that We do drive rain to parched soil (bare of herbage), and
produce therewith crops, providing food for their cattle and themselves? Have they not
28. Wayaqooloona mata hatha alfathu in kuntum sadiqeen
28. They say: "When will this decision be, if ye are telling the truth?"
29. Qul yawma alfathi la yanfaAAu allatheena kafaroo eemanuhum wala hum
29. Say: "On the Day of Decision, no profit will it be to Unbelievers if they (then)
believe! nor will they be granted a respite."
30. FaaAArid AAanhum wa
ir innahum munta
30. So turn away from them, and wait: they too are waiting.www.islamicbulletin.com