24. Innee ithan lafee dalalin mubeen
24. "I would indeed, if I were to do so, be in manifest Error.
25. Innee amantu birabbikum fa
25. "For me, I have faith in the Lord of you (all): listen, then, to me!"
26. Qeela odkhuli aljannata qala ya layta qawmee yaAAlamoon
26. It was said: "Enter thou the Garden." He said: "Ah me! Would that my People knew
(what I know)!-
27. Bima ghafara lee rabbee wajaAAalanee mina almukrameen
27. "For that my Lord has granted me Forgiveness and has enrolled me among those held