37. Waayatun lahumu allaylu naslakhu minhu a
nnahara fa-itha hum mu
37. And a Sign for them is the Night: We withdraw therefrom the Day, and behold they
are plunged in darkness;
shshamsu tajree limustaqarrin laha thalika taqdeeru alAAazeezi alAAaleem
38. And the sun runs his course for a period determined for him: that is the decree of
(Him), the Exalted in Might, the All-Knowing.
lqamara qaddarnahu manazila hatta AAada ka
39. And the Moon,- We have measured for her mansions (to traverse) till she returns like
the old (and withered) lower part of a date-stalk.
40. La a
shshamsu yanbaghee laha an tudrika alqamara wala allaylu sabiqu a
wakullun fee falakin yasbahoon
40. It is not permitted to the Sun to catch up the Moon, nor can the Night outstrip the
Day: Each (just) swims along in (its own) orbit (according to Law).www.islamicbulletin.com