24. Fa-in yasbiroo fa
nnaru mathwan lahum wa-in yastaAAtiboo fama hum mina
24. If, then, they have patience, the Fire will be a home for them! and if they beg to be
received into favour, into favour will they not (then) be received.
25. Waqayyadna lahum quranaa fazayyanoo lahum ma bayna aydeehim wama khalfahum
wahaqqa AAalayhimu alqawlu fee omamin qad khalat min qablihim mina aljinni wa
insi innahum kanoo khasireen
25. And We have destined for them intimate companions (of like nature), who made
alluring to them what was before them and behind them; and the sentence among the
previous generations of Jinns and men, who have passed away, is proved against them;
for they are utterly lost.
26. Waqala allatheena kafaroo la tasmaAAoo lihatha alqur-ani wa
26. The Unbelievers say: "Listen not to this Qur'an, but talk at random in the midst of its
(reading), that ye may gain the upper hand!"
Section 4 (26-32)www.islamicbulletin.com