51. Wanada firAAawnu fee qawmihi qala ya qawmi alaysa lee mulku misra wahathihi al-
anharu tajree min tahtee afala tubsiroon
51. And Pharaoh proclaimed among his people, saying: "O my people! Does not the
dominion of Egypt belong to me, (witness) these streams flowing underneath my
(palace)? What! see ye not then?
52. Am ana khayrun min hatha allathee huwa maheenun wala yakadu yubeen
52. "Am I not better than this (Moses), who is a contemptible wretch and can scarcely
express himself clearly?
53. Falawla olqiya AAalayhi aswiratun min thahabin aw jaa maAAahu almala-ikatu
53. "Then why are not gold bracelets bestowed on him, or (why) come (not) with him
angels accompanying him in procession?"
stakhaffa qawmahu faataAAoohu innahum kanoo qawman fasiqeen
54. Thus did he make fools of his people, and they obeyed him: truly were they a people
rebellious (against Allah..www.islamicbulletin.com