2. Huwa allathee khalaqakum min teenin thumma qada ajalan waajalun musamman
AAindahu thumma antum tamtaroon
2. He it is created you from clay, and then decreed a stated term (for you). And there is in
His presence another determined term; yet ye doubt within yourselves!
3. Wahuwa Allahu fee a
ssamawati wafee al-ardi yaAAlamu sirrakum wajahrakum
wayaAAlamu ma taksiboon
3. And He is God in the heavens and on earth. He knoweth what ye hide, and what ye
reveal, and He knoweth the (recompense) which ye earn (by your deeds).
4. Wama ta/teehim min ayatin min ayati rabbihim illa kanoo AAanha muAArideen
4. But never did a single one of the signs of their Lord reach them, but they turned away