56. Qul innee nuheetu an aAAbuda allatheena tadAAoona min dooni Allahi qul la
attabiAAu ahwaakum qad dalaltu ithan wama ana mina almuhtadeen
56. Say: "I am forbidden to worship those - others than God - whom ye call upon." Say:
"I will not follow your wain desires: If I did, I would stray from the path, and be not of
the company of those who receive guidance."
57. Qul innee AAala bayyinatin min rabbee wakaththabtum bihi ma AAindee ma
tastaAAjiloona bihi ini alhukmu illa lillahi yaqussu alhaqqa wahuwa khayru alfasileen
57. Say: "For me, I (work) on a clear sign from my Lord, but ye reject Him. What ye
would see hastened, is not in my power. The command rests with none but God: He
declares the truth, and He is the best of judges."
58. Qul law anna AAindee ma tastaAAjiloona bihi laqudiya al-amru baynee wabaynakum
llahu aAAlamu bi
58. Say: "If what ye would see hastened were in my power, the matter would be settled at
once between you and me. But God knoweth best those who do wrong."www.islamicbulletin.com