46. Wabaynahuma hijabun waAAala al-aAArafi rijalun yaAArifoona kullan biseemahum
wanadaw as-haba aljannati an salamun AAalaykum lam yadkhulooha wahum
46. Between them shall be a veil, and on the heights will be men who would know every
one by his marks: they will call out to the Companions of the Garden, "peace on you":
they will not have entered, but they will have an assurance (thereof).
47. Wa-itha surifat absaruhum tilqaa as-habi a
nnari qaloo rabbana la tajAAalna maAAa
47. When their eyes shall be turned towards the Companions of the Fire, they will say:
"Our Lord! send us not to the company of the wrong-doers."
Section 6 (48-53)
48. Wanada as-habu al-aAArafi rijalan yaAArifoonahum biseemahum qaloo ma aghna
AAankum jamAAukum wama kuntum tastakbiroon