28. Wayawma nahshuruhum jameeAAan thumma naqoolu lillatheena ashrakoo
makanakum antum washurakaokum fazayyalna baynahum waqala shurakaohum ma
kuntum iyyana taAAbudoon
28. One day shall We gather them all together. Then shall We say to those who joined
gods (with Us): "To your place! ye and those ye joined as 'partners' We shall separate
them, and their "Partners" shall say: "It was not us that ye worshipped!
29. Fakafa bi
llahi shaheedan baynana wabaynakum in kunna AAan AAibadatikum
29. "Enough is Allah for a witness between us and you: we certainly knew nothing of
your worship of us!"
30. Hunalika tabloo kullu nafsin ma aslafat waruddoo ila Allahi mawlahumu alhaqqi
wadalla AAanhum ma kanoo yaftaroon
30. There will every soul prove (the fruits of) the deeds it sent before: they will be
brought back to Allah their rightful Lord, and their invented falsehoods will leave them in