39. Bal kaththaboo bima lam yuheetoo biAAilmihi walamma ya/tihim ta/weeluhu
kathalika kaththaba allatheena min qablihim fa
ur kayfa kana AAaqibatu
39. Nay, they charge with falsehood that whose knowledge they cannot compass, even
before the elucidation thereof hath reached them: thus did those before them make
charges of falsehood: but see what was the end of those who did wrong!
40. Waminhum man yu/minu bihi waminhum man la yu/minu bihi warabbuka aAAlamu
40. Of them there are some who believe therein, and some who do not: and thy Lord
knoweth best those who are out for mischief.
Section 5 (41-53)
41. Wa-in kaththabooka faqul lee AAamalee walakum AAamalukum antum baree-oona
mimma aAAmalu waana baree-on mimma taAAmaloon
41. If they charge thee with falsehood, say: "My work to me, and yours to you! ye are
free from responsibility for what I do, and I for what ye do!"www.islamicbulletin.com