33. Thus is the word of thy Lord proved true against those who rebel: Verily they will not
34. Qul hal min shuraka-ikum man yabdao alkhalqa thumma yuAAeeduhu quli Allahu
yabdao alkhalqa thumma yuAAeeduhu faanna tu/fakoon
34. Say: "Of your 'partners', can any originate creation and repeat it?" Say: "It is Allah
Who originates creation and repeats it: then how are ye deluded away (from the truth)?"
35. Qul hal min shuraka-ikum man yahdee ila alhaqqi quli Allahu yahdee lilhaqqi afaman
yahdee ila alhaqqi ahaqqu an yuttabaAAa amman la yahiddee illa an yuhda fama lakum
35. Say: "Of your 'partners' is there any that can give any guidance towards truth?" Say:
"It is Allah Who gives guidance towards truth, is then He Who gives guidance to truth
more worthy to be followed, or he who finds not guidance (himself) unless he is guided?
what then is the matter with you? How judge ye?"www.islamicbulletin.com