36. Wama yattabiAAu aktharuhum illa
annan inna a
anna la yughnee mina alhaqqi
shay-an inna Allaha AAaleemun bima yafAAaloon
36. But most of them follow nothing but fancy: truly fancy can be of no avail against
truth. Verily Allah is well aware of all that they do.
37. Wama kana hatha alqur-anu an yuftara min dooni Allahi walakin tasdeeqa allathee
bayna yadayhi watafseela alkitabi la rayba feehi min rabbi alAAalameen
37. This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah. on the contrary it is a
confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book -
wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.
38. Am yaqooloona iftarahu qul fa/too bisooratin mithlihi wa
dAAoo mani istataAAtum
min dooni Allahi in kuntum sadiqeen
38. Or do they say, "He forged it"? say: "Bring then a Sura like unto it, and call (to your
aid) anyone you can besides Allah, if it be ye speak the truth!"www.islamicbulletin.com