45. Wayawma yahshuruhum kaan lam yalbathoo illa saAAatan mina a
yataAAarafoona baynahum qad khasira allatheena kaththaboo biliqa-i Allahi wama
45. One day He will gather them together: (It will be) as if they had tarried but an hour of
a day: they will recognise each other: assuredly those will be lost who denied the meeting
with Allah and refused to receive true guidance.
46. Wa-imma nuriyannaka baAAda allathee naAAiduhum aw natawaffayannaka fa-
ilayna marjiAAuhum thumma Allahu shaheedun AAala ma yafAAaloon
46. Whether We show thee (realised in thy life-time) some part of what We promise
them,- or We take thy soul (to Our Mercy) (Before that),- in any case, to Us is their
return: ultimately Allah is witness, to all that they do.
47. Walikulli ommatin rasoolun fa-itha jaa rasooluhum qudiya baynahum bi
wahum la yu
47. To every people (was sent) an apostle: when their apostle comes (before them), the
matter will be judged between them with justice, and they will not be wronged.www.islamicbulletin.com