Section 4 (31-40)
31. Qul man yarzuqukum mina a
l-ardi amman yamliku a
absara waman yukhriju alhayya mina almayyiti wayukhriju almayyita mina alhayyi
waman yudabbiru al-amra fasayaqooloona Allahu faqul afala tattaqoon
31. Say: "Who is it that sustains you (in life) from the sky and from the earth? or who is it
that has power over hearing and sight? And who is it that brings out the living from the
dead and the dead from the living? and who is it that rules and regulates all affairs?" They
will soon say, "(Allah)". Say, "will ye not then show piety (to Him)?"
32. Fathalikumu Allahu rabbukumu alhaqqu famatha baAAda alhaqqi illa a
32. Such is Allah, your real Cherisher and Sustainer: apart from truth, what (remains) but
error? How then are ye turned away?
33. Kathalika haqqat kalimatu rabbika AAala allatheena fasaqoo annahum la yu/minoon