57. Ya ayyuha a
nnasu qad jaatkum mawAAi
atun min rabbikum washifaon lima fee
ssudoori wahudan warahmatun lilmu/mineen
57. O mankind! there hath come to you a direction from your Lord and a healing for the
(diseases) in your hearts,- and for those who believe, a guidance and a Mercy.
58. Qul bifadli Allahi wabirahmatihi fabithalika falyafrahoo huwa khayrun mimma
58. Say: "In the bounty of Allah. And in His Mercy,- in that let them rejoice": that is
better than the (wealth) they hoard.
59. Qul araaytum ma anzala Allahu lakum min rizqin fajaAAaltum minhu haraman
wahalalan qul allahu athina lakum am AAala Allahi taftaroon
59. Say: "See ye what things Allah hath sent down to you for sustenance? Yet ye hold
forbidden some things thereof and (some things) lawful." Say: "Hath Allah indeed
permitted you, or do ye invent (things) to attribute to Allah."www.islamicbulletin.com