68. Qaloo ittakhatha Allahu waladan subhanahu huwa alghaniyyu lahu ma fee
ssamawati wama fee al-ardi in AAindakum min sultanin bihatha ataqooloona AAala
Allahi ma la taAAlamoon
68. They say: "(Allah) hath begotten a son!" - Glory be to Him! He is self- sufficient! His
are all things in the heavens and on earth! No warrant have ye for this! say ye about Allah
what ye know not?
69. Qul inna allatheena yaftaroona AAala Allahi alkathiba la yuflihoon
69. Say: "Those who invent a lie against Allah will never prosper."
70. MataAAun fee a
ddunya thumma ilayna marjiAAuhum thumma nutheequhumu
shshadeeda bima kanoo yakfuroon
70. A little enjoyment in this world!- and then, to Us will be their return, then shall We
make them taste the severest penalty for their blasphemies.
Section 8 (71-82)www.islamicbulletin.com