54. Walaw anna likulli nafsin
alamat ma fee al-ardi la
ftadat bihi waasarroo
nnadamata lamma raawoo alAAathaba waqudiya baynahum bi
lqisti wahum la
54. Every soul that hath sinned, if it possessed all that is on earth, would fain give it in
ransom: They would declare (their) repentance when they see the penalty: but the
judgment between them will be with justice, and no wrong will be done unto them.
55. Ala inna lillahi ma fee a
l-ardi ala inna waAAda Allahi haqqun
walakinna aktharahum la yaAAlamoon
55. Is it not (the case) that to Allah belongeth whatever is in the heavens and on earth? Is
it not (the case) that Allah.s promise is assuredly true? Yet most of them understand not.
56. Huwa yuhyee wayumeetu wa-ilayhi turjaAAoon
56. It is He Who giveth life and who taketh it, and to Him shall ye all be brought back.www.islamicbulletin.com