109. Fala taku fee miryatin mimma yaAAbudu haola-i ma yaAAbudoona illa kama
yaAAbudu abaohum min qablu wa-inna lamuwaffoohum naseebahum ghayra manqoos
109. Be not then in doubt as to what these men worship. They worship nothing but what
their fathers worshipped before (them): but verily We shall pay them back (in full) their
portion without (the least) abatement.
Section 10 (110-123)
110. Walaqad atayna moosa alkitaba fa
khtulifa feehi walawla kalimatun sabaqat min
rabbika laqudiya baynahum wa-innahum lafee shakkin minhu mureeb
110. We certainly gave the Book to Moses, but differences arose therein: had it not been
that a word had gone forth before from thy Lord, the matter would have been decided
between them, but they are in suspicious doubt concerning it.
111. Wa-inna kullan lamma layuwaffiyannahum rabbuka aAAmalahum innahu bima