114. And establish regular prayers at the two ends of the day and at the approaches of the
night: For those things, that are good remove those that are evil: Be that the word of
remembrance to those who remember (their Lord):
sbir fa-inna Allaha la yudeeAAu ajra almuhsineen
115. And be steadfast in patience; for verily Allah will not suffer the reward of the
righteous to perish.
116. Falawla kana mina alqurooni min qablikum oloo baqiyyatin yanhawna AAani
alfasadi fee al-ardi illa qaleelan mimman anjayna minhum wa
alamoo ma otrifoo feehi wakanoo mujrimeen
116. Why were there not, among the generations before you, persons possessed of
balanced good sense, prohibiting (men) from mischief in the earth - except a few among
them whom We saved (from harm)? But the wrong-doers pursued the enjoyment of the
good things of life which were given them, and persisted in sin.
117. Wama kana rabbuka liyuhlika alqura bi
ulmin waahluha muslihoon