13. Wakulla insanin alzamnahu ta-irahu fee AAunuqihi wanukhriju lahu yawma
alqiyamati kitaban yalqahu manshoora
13. Every man's fate We have fastened on his own neck: On the Day of Judgment We
shall bring out for him a scroll, which he will see spread open.
14. Iqra/ kitabaka kafa binafsika alyawma AAalayka haseeba
14. (It will be said to him:) "Read thine (own) record: Sufficient is thy soul this day to
make out an account against thee."
15. Mani ihtada fa-innama yahtadee linafsihi waman dalla fa-innama yadillu AAalayha
wala taziru waziratun wizra okhra wama kunna muAAaththibeena hatta nabAAatha
15. Who receiveth guidance, receiveth it for his own benefit: who goeth astray doth so to
his own loss: No bearer of burdens can bear the burden of another: nor would We visit
with Our Wrath until We had sent an apostle (to give warning).www.islamicbulletin.com