52. Yawma yadAAookum fatastajeeboona bihamdihi wata
unnoona in labithtum illa
52. "It will be on a Day when He will call you, and ye will answer (His call) with (words
of) His praise, and ye will think that ye tarried but a little while!"
Section 6 (53-60)
53. Waqul liAAibadee yaqooloo allatee hiya ahsanu inna a
baynahum inna a
shshaytana kana lil-insani AAaduwwan mubeena
53. Say to My servants that they should (only) say those things that are best: for Satan
doth sow dissensions among them: For Satan is to man an avowed enemy.
54. Rabbukum aAAlamu bikum in yasha/ yarhamkum aw in yasha/ yuAAaththibkum
wama arsalnaka AAalayhim wakeela
54. It is your Lord that knoweth you best: If He please, He granteth you mercy, or if He
please, punishment: We have not sent thee to be a disposer of their affairs for them.www.islamicbulletin.com