59. Watilka alqura ahlaknahum lamma
alamoo wajaAAalna limahlikihim mawAAida
59. Such were the populations we destroyed when they committed iniquities; but we
fixed an appointed time for their destruction.
Section 9 (60-70)
60. Wa-ith qala moosa lifatahu la abrahu hatta ablugha majmaAAa albahrayni aw amdiya
60. Behold, Moses said to his attendant, "I will not give up until I reach the junction of
the two seas or (until) I spend years and years in travel."
61. Falamma balagha majmaAAa baynihima nasiya hootahuma fa
fee albahri saraba
61. But when they reached the Junction, they forgot (about) their Fish, which took its
course through the sea (straight) as in a tunnel.www.islamicbulletin.com