41. "And I have prepared thee for Myself (for service)"..
42. Ithhab anta waakhooka bi-ayatee wala taniya fee thikree
42. "Go, thou and thy brother, with My Signs, and slacken not, either of you, in keeping
Me in remembrance.
43. Ithhaba ila firAAawna innahu tagha
43. "Go, both of you, to Pharaoh, for he has indeed transgressed all bounds;
44. Faqoola lahu qawlan layyinan laAAallahu yatathakkaru aw yakhsha
44. "But speak to him mildly; perchance he may take warning or fear ((Allah))."www.islamicbulletin.com