59. Qala mawAAidukum yawmu a
zzeenati waan yuhshara a
59. Moses said: "Your tryst is the Day of the Festival, and let the people be assembled
when the sun is well up."
60. Fatawalla firAAawnu fajamaAAa kaydahu thumma ata
60. So Pharaoh withdrew: He concerted his plan, and then came (back).
61. Qala lahum moosa waylakum la taftaroo AAala Allahi kathiban fayushitakum
biAAathabin waqad khaba mani iftara
61. Moses said to him: Woe to you! Forge not ye a lie against Allah, lest He destroy you
(at once) utterly by chastisement: the forger must suffer frustration!"
62. FatanazaAAoo amrahum baynahum waasarroo a
62. So they disputed, one with another, over their affair, but they kept their talk secret.www.islamicbulletin.com