48. Inna qad oohiya ilayna anna alAAathaba AAala man kaththaba watawalla
48. "'Verily it has been revealed to us that the Penalty (awaits) those who reject and turn
49. Qala faman rabbukuma ya moosa
49. (When this message was delivered), (Pharaoh) said: "Who, then, O Moses, is the Lord
of you two?"
50. Qala rabbuna allathee aAAta kulla shay-in khalqahu thumma hada
50. He said: "Our Lord is He Who gave to each (created) thing its form and nature, and
further, gave (it) guidance."
51. Qala fama balu alqurooni al-oola
51. (Pharaoh) said: "What then is the condition of previous generations?"www.islamicbulletin.com