120. But Satan whispered evil to him: he said, "O Adam! shall I lead thee to the Tree of
Eternity and to a kingdom that never decays?"
121. Faakala minha fabadat lahuma saw-atuhuma watafiqa yakhsifani AAalayhima min
waraqi aljannati waAAasa adamu rabbahu faghawa
121. In the result, they both ate of the tree, and so their nakedness appeared to them: they
began to sew together, for their covering, leaves from the Garden: thus did Adam disobey
his Lord, and allow himself to be seduced.
122. Thumma ijtabahu rabbuhu fataba AAalayhi wahada
122. But his Lord chose him (for His Grace): He turned to him, and gave him Guidance.
123. Qala ihbita minha jameeAAan baAAdukum libaAAdin AAaduwwun fa-imma
ya/tiyannakum minnee hudan famani ittabaAAa hudaya fala yadillu wala yashqa
123. He said: "Get ye down, both of you,- all together, from the Garden, with enmity one
to another: but if, as is sure, there comes to you Guidance from Me, whosoever follows
My Guidance, will not lose his way, nor fall into misery.www.islamicbulletin.com