22. But the Hoopoe tarried not far: he (came up and) said: "I have compassed (territory)
which thou hast not compassed, and I have come to thee from Saba with tidings true.
23. Innee wajadtu imraatan tamlikuhum waootiyat min kulli shay-in walaha AAarshun
23. "I found (there) a woman ruling over them and provided with every requisite; and she
has a magnificent throne.
24. Wajadtuha waqawmaha yasjudoona li
shshamsi min dooni Allahi wazayyana lahumu
shshaytanu aAAmalahum fasaddahum AAani a
ssabeeli fahum la yahtadoon
24. "I found her and her people worshipping the sun besides Allah. Satan has made their
deeds seem pleasing in their eyes, and has kept them away from the Path,- so they receive
25. Alla yasjudoo lillahi allathee yukhriju alkhabaa fee a
wayaAAlamu ma tukhfoona wama tuAAlinoon