65. Ya ahla alkitabi lima tuhajjoona fee ibraheema wama onzilati a
illa min baAAdihi afala taAAqiloon
65. Ye People of the Book! Why dispute ye about Abraham, when the Law and the
Gospel Were not revealed Till after him? Have ye no understanding?
66. Ha antum haola-i hajajtum feema lakum bihi AAilmun falima tuhajjoona feema laysa
lakum bihi AAilmun wa
llahu yaAAlamu waantum la taAAlamoon
66. Ah! Ye are those who fell to disputing (Even) in matters of which ye had some
knowledge! but why dispute ye in matters of which ye have no knowledge? It is Allah
Who knows, and ye who know not!
67. Ma kana ibraheemu yahoodiyyan wala nasraniyyan walakin kana haneefan musliman
wama kana mina almushrikeen
67. Abraham was not a Jew nor yet a Christian; but he was true in Faith, and bowed his
will to Allah.s (Which is Islam), and he joined not gods with Allah.www.islamicbulletin.com