81. Kuloo min tayyibati ma razaqnakum wala tatghaw feehi fayahilla AAalaykum
ghadabee waman yahlil AAalayhi ghadabee faqad hawa
81. (Saying): "Eat of the good things We have provided for your sustenance, but commit
no excess therein, lest My Wrath should justly descend on you: and those on whom
descends My Wrath do perish indeed!
82. Wa-innee laghaffarun liman taba waamana waAAamila salihan thumma ihtada
82. "But, without doubt, I am (also) He that forgives again and again, to those who
repent, believe, and do right, who,- in fine, are ready to receive true guidance."
83. Wama aAAjalaka AAan qawmika ya moosa
83. (When Moses was up on the Mount, Allah said:) "What made thee hasten in advance
of thy people, O Moses?"
84. Qala hum ola-i AAala atharee waAAajiltu ilayka rabbi litardawww.islamicbulletin.com