6. Qul anzalahu allathee yaAAlamu a
ssirra fee a
l-ardi innahu kana
6. Say: "The (Qur'an) was sent down by Him who knows the mystery (that is) in the
heavens and the earth: verily He is Oft-Forgiving, Most Merciful."
7. Waqaloo mali hatha a
rrasooli ya/kulu a
ttaAAama wayamshee fee al-aswaqi lawla
onzila ilayhi malakun fayakoona maAAahu natheera
7. And they say: "What sort of an apostle is this, who eats food, and walks through the
streets? Why has not an angel been sent down to him to give admonition with him?
8. Aw yulqa ilayhi kanzun aw takoonu lahu jannatun ya/kulu minha waqala
alimoona in tattabiAAoona illa rajulan mashoora
8. "Or (Why) has not a treasure been bestowed on him, or why has he (not) a garden for
enjoyment?" The wicked say: "Ye follow none other than a man bewitched."www.islamicbulletin.com