94. Wala tattakhithoo aymanakum dakhalan baynakum fatazilla qadamun baAAda
thubootiha watathooqoo a
ssoo-a bima sadadtum AAan sabeeli Allahi walakum
94. And take not your oaths, to practise deception between yourselves, with the result that
someone's foot may slip after it was firmly planted, and ye may have to taste the evil
(consequences) of having hindered (men) from the Path of Allah, and a Mighty Wrath
descend on you.
95. Wala tashtaroo biAAahdi Allahi thamanan qaleelan innama AAinda Allahi huwa
khayrun lakum in kuntum taAAlamoon
95. Nor sell the covenant of Allah for a miserable price: for with Allah is (a prize) far
better for you, if ye only knew.
96. Ma AAindakum yanfadu wama AAinda Allahi baqin walanajziyanna allatheena
sabaroo ajrahum bi-ahsani ma kanoo yaAAmaloon