31. "I tell you not that with me are the treasures of Allah, nor do I know what is hidden,
nor claim I to be an angel. Nor yet do I say, of those whom your eyes do despise that
Allah will not grant them (all) that is good: Allah knoweth best what is in their souls: I
should, if I did, indeed be a wrong-doer."
32. Qaloo ya noohu qad jadaltana faaktharta jidalana fa/tina bima taAAiduna in kunta
32. They said: "O Noah! thou hast disputed with us, and (much) hast thou prolonged the
dispute with us: now bring upon us what thou threatenest us with, if thou speakest the
33. Qala innama ya/teekum bihi Allahu in shaa wama antum bimuAAjizeen
33. He said: "Truly, Allah will bring it on you if He wills,- and then, ye will not be able
to frustrate it!
34. Wala yanfaAAukum nushee in aradtu an ansaha lakum in kana Allahu yureedu an
yughwiyakum huwa rabbukum wa-ilayhi turjaAAoon