34. "Of no profit will be my counsel to you, much as I desire to give you (good) counsel,
if it be that Allah willeth to leave you astray: He is your Lord! and to Him will ye return!"
35. Am yaqooloona iftarahu qul ini iftaraytuhu faAAalayya ijramee waana baree-on
35. Or do they say, "He has forged it"? Say: "If I had forged it, on me were my sin! and I
am free of the sins of which ye are guilty!
Section 4 (36-49)
36. Waoohiya ila noohin annahu lan yu/mina min qawmika illa man qad amana fala
tabta-is bima kanoo yafAAaloon
36. It was revealed to Noah: "None of thy people will believe except those who have
believed already! So grieve no longer over their (evil) deeds.
snaAAi alfulka bi-aAAyunina wawahyina wala tukhatibnee fee allatheena
alamoo innahum mughraqoon