13. La tarkudoo wa
rjiAAoo ila ma otriftum feehi wamasakinikum laAAallakum tus-
13. Flee not, but return to the good things of this life which were given you, and to your
homes in order that ye may be called to account.
14. Qaloo ya waylana inna kunna
14. They said: "Ah! woe to us! We were indeed wrong-doers!"
15. Fama zalat tilka daAAwahum hatta jaAAalnahum haseedan khamideen
15. And that cry of theirs ceased not, till We made them as a field that is mown, as ashes
silent and quenched.
16. Wama khalaqna a
l-arda wama baynahuma laAAibeen
16. Not for (idle) sport did We create the heavens and the earth and all that is between!www.islamicbulletin.com