45. Qul innama onthirukum bi
lwahyi wala yasmaAAu a
dduAAaa itha ma
45. Say, "I do but warn you according to revelation": But the deaf will not hear the call,
(even) when they are warned!
46. Wala-in massat-hum nafhatun min AAathabi rabbika layaqoolunna ya waylana inna
46. If but a breath of the Wrath of thy Lord do touch them, they will then say, "Woe to
us! we did wrong indeed!"
47. WanadaAAu almawazeena alqista liyawmi alqiyamati fala tu
lamu nafsun shay-an
wa-in kana mithqala habbatin min khardalin atayna biha wakafa bina hasibeen
47. We shall set up scales of justice for the Day of Judgment, so that not a soul will be
dealt with unjustly in the least, and if there be (no more than) the weight of a mustard
seed, We will bring it (to account): and enough are We to take account.www.islamicbulletin.com