36. Wa-itha raaka allatheena kafaroo in yattakhithoonaka illa huzuwan ahatha allathee
yathkuru alihatakum wahum bithikri a
rrahmani hum kafiroon
36. When the Unbelievers see thee, they treat thee not except with ridicule. "Is this,"
(they say), "the one who talks of your gods?" and they blaspheme at the mention of
((Allah)) Most Gracious!
37. Khuliqa al-insanu min AAajalin saoreekum ayatee fala tastaAAjiloon
37. Man is a creature of haste: soon (enough) will I show you My Signs; then ye will not
ask Me to hasten them!
38. Wayaqooloona mata hatha alwaAAdu in kuntum sadiqeen
38. They say: "When will this promise come to pass, if ye are telling the truth?"www.islamicbulletin.com